Amazing Spider-Man, The

Have you tried the font named: Belfast light SF? I have done a quick mock up of the same id if you want it. Let me know what your email is and I will send you it through to help you out.

Cmdr.Kerner The gwen stacey ID badge shown by TaylorMcManus is from a halloween costume not from the movie, I thought you were going for screen accurate.

Cmdr.Kerner The gwen stacey ID badge shown by TaylorMcManus is from a halloween costume not from the movie, I thought you were going for screen accurate.

Thanks for reminding me youngpaddy1. I just saw the picture and replicated the card.

But today I was in the mood to clean the card from Carl9149. It's not finished, the result is attached.

Enjoy

Dietrich

It is from a Halloween costume, but if you look at Peter's badge in the picture the layout is exactly the same. Also, I think you should try a different font on the numbers for the Richard Parker badge, you can see that the 7 and 3 aren't exactly right. Not trying to be too picky! Haha

anyone take a go at the daily bugle newspapers?
asmviral018.636x477.jpg

asmviral0181.636x477.jpg

It is from a Halloween costume, but if you look at Peter's badge in the picture the layout is exactly the same. Also, I think you should try a different font on the numbers for the Richard Parker badge, you can see that the 7 and 3 aren't exactly right. Not trying to be too picky! Haha

Thanks TaylorMcManus. What font would you suggest?

Dietrich

anyone take a go at the daily bugle newspapers?
asmviral018.636x477.jpg

Who's doing the production design for this movie? They go off-model on the costume, they select quite possibly the blandest logo they could come up with for The Daily Bugle... Despite how his film series ended, the Raimi films got both elements spot on.

Who's doing the production design for this movie? They go off-model on the costume, they select quite possibly the blandest logo they could come up with for The Daily Bugle... Despite how his film series ended, the Raimi films got both elements spot on.

I don't know if I've ever seen a newspaper logo that wasn't bland, so I don't mind it haha.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back