Alternative Hunter

Narin

Hi again every friends
this is my first 2011 new kit

alter01.jpg

You are truly blessed with amazing skills, Narin. I wish I could afford all of your pieces. This one is no exception. Wonderful!!!!!

Young Wolf this is going to be interesting you got me curious Narin as always I want to see more
thank you Guan-thwei, more pics below

SOLD my friend :D - just send me the details and the price.

(and you have a direct email to help me to help you)

Ian/Spike

thank you my friend send detail to you today and thank you very much for your helpful always.

NARIN! AMAZING! this one is also coming in my collection :D :D
PM SENT!
ok my friend

Same here !

Could you please pm for price to send you money :p
thank you froggy, reply you today :)

Idem for me. Please PM for price for one shipped on Paris ! Thanks
thank you Pred Haster reply you on PM today :)

Looking great! Wish the body would have the netting, but it looks neat.
I'm glad it has no netting, i think alot of predators look better without them
thank you very much for all comment :)
A predator without netting is like a day without sun.

Anyways it looks very good like I said :)
:D

wow......Masking and Unmasking???

m
same you think my friend thank you

Wow - Please also PM me price and details. Shipping to USA - NJ.
thank you XeroWolf , reply you on PM today

You are truly blessed with amazing skills, Narin. I wish I could afford all of your pieces. This one is no exception. Wonderful!!!!!
thank you very much JehdinThwei :D

Thank you very much for all comment man!!
Many more Pics

alter03.jpg

alter04.jpg

alter06.jpg

alter07.jpg

alter08.jpg

alter09.jpg

alter11.jpg
alter12.jpg.png

alter13.jpg
alter14.jpg

alter15.jpg

alter16.jpg

alter18.jpg

alter17.jpg

alter02.jpg

Alternative hunter detail 1:6 scale resin kit 17 parts hight 33 cm (not include base)

this is first kit of the year I will available it by special price for gift to everyfans

159$ pre-order now

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

smiley.png

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jawdrop1236883259.jpg

jaw_dropping_dog2.jpg

I have to have this...

This will be my first purchase from Narin and I don't even know how to paint. Thats why I never bought any.. What am I gonna do!? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to have this...

This will be my first purchase from Narin and I don't even know how to paint. Thats why I never bought any.. What am I gonna do!? lol

Time to find a pro kit builder/painter my man. This price is quite good, definitely a great kit to start out with for building a collection.

Speaking of pro builder/painters I see Joe lurking in here.

THIS is the reason I keep coming back here. Narin's work is top notch and unparalleled. No one else comes close to creativity and designs that Narin brings us.

I spend a good 15 minutes just staring at all the detail...soaking it in. This is eye candy in its truest form. Such a blend of Wolf, P1 and P2 in there that I'm still processing it all. The blade gauntlet is just amazing...look at the detail! Subtle changes to the blades too...I like it. The canons have a P1 look to them with a Narin twist. Anyone notice the tri-laser on the left canon? The Bio has a Wolf look with P2 hints on the jaw. The shoulder armor also holds the Bio? Thats just brilliant. Narin, I love how you push the envelope and think outside the box.

Just beautiful work...and SOOOO creative! Dang it this is awesome!!!!!

Time to find a pro kit builder/painter my man. This price is quite good, definitely a great kit to start out with for building a collection.

Speaking of pro builder/painters I see Joe lurking in here.

I can't stop looking at these pictures. This is the best/my favorite predator statue I have EVER seen. The Axerator was my number #1 until now. Mind blowing..

Whos Joe? I am bad with names >.>

PredatrHuntr - you took the words out of my mouth!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back