Alphonse Elric armor (FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST -manga) build by castpixel - New Photos

Thank you!

And here's some photos of my performance as Alphonse Elric at Eurocosplay!

Al let down the suitcase then made a staff appear. With Alchemy! (it was just a collapsible staff. but it looked really cool appearing out of nowhere)
NertCam-457587.jpg
NertCam-457588.jpg
NertCam-457595.jpg
NertCam-457602.jpg
NertCam-457609.jpg
NertCam-457612.jpg
NertCam-457619.jpg
NertCam-457632.jpg

Hello! I’m new to pepakura and been trying to understand it better for this Alphonse. When I tried converting it from the letter paper to A4, it doesn’t convert properly and when on the A4 people they are shrunk on 5 pages rather than the pattern being on multiple pages . Is that just an issue with my program?

Also I know this has probably been asked but I’m trying to remove the hair tail at the time to help me properly scale since it includes it in its measurements, is there a way to delete it in order to help with my scaling?

Hello! I’m new to pepakura and been trying to understand it better for this Alphonse. When I tried converting it from the letter paper to A4, it doesn’t convert properly and when on the A4 people they are shrunk on 5 pages rather than the pattern being on multiple pages . Is that just an issue with my program?

Also I know this has probably been asked but I’m trying to remove the hair tail at the time to help me properly scale since it includes it in its measurements, is there a way to delete it in order to help with my scaling?
Have you taken a look at armorsmith designer I think it is a really helpful tool to get good scaling and such

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back