Almost Human

Wow!!! Great selection of weapons there! Thanks for sharing that Rich! Really cool...gonna catch up on the show soon...looks very cool.
I don't watch much TV usually... but this show has got a lot to check out just in weapon props alone!! Plus the scenery etc looks great too...very impressive for a network show!?!
Cheers!

thanks for the kind words, guys! it's appreciated and i'll post more photos after the next round of tweaks :)

kcpstudio, love the show, and your FINE work adds so much to it, visually. My FIRST thought when I saw the gun was that it was Blade Runner-ish, yet totally original. Great job, man!:thumbsup

Hey Kenney, I saw this gun posted on FB and was wondering if you knew 1) what the heck it is, and 2) any chance of it making an appearance on AH?

I don't think that's real. But it's certainly cool.

I've got a pt92 springer airsoft that's been begging me to mod it out. Might just have to make it a Kennex gun now. :)

If it's a 3D rendering, it's only slightly less impressive than if it's a real mock-up. Or maybe other way around. Either way, impressive.

Interesting, but I will take a Mini 14 with a 30 round clip in a Muzzlelite Bullpup stock with its known reliability over a new unknown gun.

With a pair of 30 round Mags clipped to each another your charring 60 rounds with one reload.

I have a M1 carbine with 30 round mags already built into a Muzzlelite Bullpup stock with a 18 LED flashlight, scope and Laser sight as my pet real gun.

Again the Rep. of the M1s are a major designing point.

Rich

This is a early shot before I added the flashlight and laser sight, both controlled by a push button under my second finger.

Me and my M1.jpg

I hate home intruders....

Another name for home intruders = TARGETS.

I was mugging for the camera...silly me...no wonder I never got offered a part.

Rich

PS that stock is really made for the Mini 14.

Here are some more screencaps of Kennex's gun, from the hostage episode.

Let me know if these are small, worthless JPGs - I uploaded some hi-res PNGs but I think the board changed them.

Attachments

• shot0017.jpg
    shot0017.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 264
  • shot0018.jpg
    shot0018.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 234
  • shot0019.jpg
    shot0019.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 236
  • shot0020.jpg
    shot0020.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 250
  • shot0025.jpg
    shot0025.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 272
  • shot0030.jpg
    shot0030.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 272
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back