Limited Run All orders paid-Ship 12/30/2019*****All SOLD****Beskar bar with Imperial logo key chain made with real Damascus

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update PIc......working hard!!
443E977D-2848-4AD8-A0A7-AFCE7A8E5509.jpeg

Krieger

Got my sweet, sweet beskar keychains today. My better half had first pick, mine is nice as well - thanks propcollector for making these!