Limited Run All orders paid-Ship 12/30/2019*****All SOLD****Beskar bar with Imperial logo key chain made with real Damascus

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working hard on these!!!!!!!

129E2048-822B-43E5-9578-3CEF9AB0D8D8.jpeg

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Put me down as interested in phase 3 -- and I'll likely keep buying these in ones and twos for as long as you're willing to make them. I have about twenty people locally for whom this would make their decade.