Interest ALL METAL CNC Aluminum/Steel EE-3 BOBA FETT BLASTER PROP PROJECT

I apologize for been away for this long. My wife's father suffered a stroke 3 days before Father's day, he is at Venezuela and we had to rush to buy a wheelchair, a walker and medicines since these cannot be purchased there. The Blasters are scheduled to be ready by the first and second week of August. The machine shop is working on the blaster bodies. The last parts to be finished will be the "T" Tracks, we basically want to finish all the Webley & Scott Replicas first and them pre-assemble them with either the ESB and the ROTJ Blaster parts including the "T" Tracks. I will posting more pictures next week. Andrew Meyers and I will be finishing all the Ash wood stocks in the next couple of weeks so we can have those assembled with the aluminum brackets. I understand you guys can't wait to receive your Blasters, we understand your concerns and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Manny
Waiting with baited breath, will go well with my custom thermal detonator[emoji7]

I certainly hope so, I have given a $500 deposit many months ago. Posts from May 2018 stated that the blasters were 75% completed. Please give us a ship date Manny.

Hi, I apologize for the delay on my part this time. We scheduled to have the blasters ready by the end of August. Because of Hurricane Dorian we had to prepared early last week. We had to reschedule to finish the Blasters by third week of September since the other shop that is finishing the wood stocks had a problem with the CNC router that's cutting and finishing the wood. I also need to let you guys now that the first Blasters that will be ready will be the ESB and the Webley & Scotts. The ROTJ Blasters are still missing the "T" Tracks, which means that as soon those are done then I will be able to send the invoices for the remaining balance for the ROTJ versions. The last parts that the machine shop was making were the bracket blocks, using the measurements provided by one of our RPF member that signed in the run. We are very exited to starts putting together the blasters together. They will come pre-assembled, and they will be very easy to take apart and reassemble. I will take pictures of all the blaster parts and the Blaster pre-assembled. Andy Meyers will paint and weather each version for reference and we will take pictures next to a 1915 real Webley & Scott we used for reference to build ours.

For fans that may still want to join the run, I believe the machine shop will have a few extras, not sure how many yet. We made more parts like the scope brackets for the ESB and the ROTJ, and also will be offering the woodstocks and brackets with the correct screen accurate bracket block.

I know this took a little over a yer to complete but I am very pleased with how these blasters are coming out. Thanks again for your patience and support, I wish the machine shop could have work faster, but I learned that all the machine shops have the same time problems.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back