Interest ALL METAL CNC Aluminum/Steel EE-3 BOBA FETT BLASTER PROP PROJECT

I took pictures yesterday of the parts to the kit....this will also include the Leather Sling that's not in the pic.
Aluminum ESB Blaster parts1.jpg

Few more pic of the Aluminum parts.
We are making both Aluminum versions of EE-3 Blaster is for (ESB & ROTJ)
The Trigger & Trigger Guard , Hammer are spin cast metal.

Aluminum ESB Blaster parts10.jpgAluminum ESB Blaster parts9.jpg
The holes in the bracket were pinned & filled with JB Weld
Aluminum ESB Blaster parts8.jpgAluminum ESB Blaster parts7.jpg
Aluminum ESB Blaster parts6.jpgAluminum ESB Blaster parts5.jpg
Aluminum ESB Blaster parts4.jpgAluminum ESB Blaster parts2.jpg
Aluminum ESB Blaster parts.jpgAluminum ESB Blaster parts1.jpg

I am glad to inform that the machine shop gave us the costs to produce both EE-3 Blaster versions complete aluminum kits.

Here are the prices (Note that these are the prices to build one, depending on the number of fans that sign in the prices can be adjusted:

Webley & Scott all aluminum KIT Replica...........................$1,195.00
All aluminum body, real wood stock, spin cast grip. The stock bracket block will be corrected and the edges will be rounded. The trigger will work, is spring loaded.

EE-3 ESB all aluminum Blaster KIT prop replica...............$1,550.00
All aluminum body, real wood stock, spin cast grip, scope mounts with scope clamps. The scope is made of aluminum, resin and injection molded plastic parts. The stock bracket block will be corrected and the edges will be rounded. The trigger will work, is spring loaded.
All the side and wood stock greeblies are made of spin cast pewter, true screen accurate. (We will also offer the split plugs for the wood stock made of injection molded plastic just like the screen used ones, we use an original to make ours.

EE-3 ROTJ all aluminum Blaster KIT prop replica..............$1,750.00
All aluminum body, real wood stock, spin cast grip, scope mounts with scope clamps. The scope is made of aluminum, resin and injection molded plastic parts. The stock bracket block will be corrected and the edges will be rounded. The trigger will work, is spring loaded.
All the side and wood stock greeblies are made of spin cast pewter, true screen accurate.

TO JOIN THE RUN, please send me a private message and I will be posting the names and the Blaster version in the thread. I know are a number of fans that would like to order just the conversion kits for your Webley & Scott's real flare guns. Please private message me too so depending on the number of people we can offer a separate run for both versions ESB and ROTJ. We will request a non-refundable deposit of $350.00 for the Webley & Scott flare gun replica and a $400.00 for the ESB and ROTJ Blaster versions. Again depending on how many people sign in we will determine the edition number of the run. Each blaster will be numbered in different parts like the original Webley (stock block, body, etc).

We really appreciate your time and patience and your valuable feedback to make this project possible. Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns.

Manny Romero
Portumac.

Hi John, according to the machine shop it will take two months to produce the blasters, but also depends on how many people sign up. I will create a list for all the fans that sign up. We may limit the run to 20 blasters like I been doing with my previous Vader CNC alumimnum Chest Boxes, this way we can be more organized specially on a complex prop like this one, there are many parts to complete each blaster, the wood stocks, spin cast greeblies, hardware, etc. There are around 5 different shops involved on this project, we need to make sure all are working at the same time plus all the work that Andrew Meyers and I have to do to prep the wood stocks, assembly, etc.

Here is the list of fans that have signed for the all aluminum Boba Fett Blaster RUN.

EE-3 ESB Version:

#1. Evon Williams (Deposit PAID)
#2. John Bell (Deposit Refunded)
#3. Frank Burnside (Deposit PAID)
#4. Russell Schmidt (Deposit PAID)
#5. Mike Rosa (Deposit PAID)
#6. Timothy Boylan (Deposit PAID)
NOTE: Spot will be taken by HighlanderFX
#7. Patrick Meuwissen (Deposit Pending)
#8. Kenny Sheehan (Deposit Paid)
#9. Eric B. (Deposit Pending)
#10. Eduard Romero (Deposit Pending)
#11. CWOODREPLICAS (Deposit Pending)

EE-3 ROTJ Version:

#1. Frank (Deposit Pending)
#2. Miguel Ortega (Deposit Pending)
#3. Kenny Sheehan (Deposit Paid)
#4. Eric B. (Deposit Pending)
#5 A. Meyers
#6 Kenny Sheehan (Deposit Paid)

EE-3 ROTJ Barrel KITS:

#1. 3OIN (Deposit PAID)

Here is also the list for the conversion KITS for fans that own a REAL Webley & Scott flare gun:

EE-3 ESB Scope Mount SET: Includes the complete scope mount KIT including the two scope metal clamps, all CNC aluminum parts...........$350.00
EE-3 ESB Scope metal clampsSET.......................................................................................................................................................................$52.00
EE-3 ESB Heiland Tube barrel..............................................................................................................................................................................$85.00
EE-3 ROTJ COMPLETE Barrel including CNC aluminum "T" Tracks and scope mount blocks and barrel tip.....................................................$750.00
EE-3 ESB Spin Cast Pewter greeblies SET (ALL the wood stock and gun greeblies).........................................................................................$165.00
EE-3 ROTJ Spin Cast Pewter greeblies SET (ALL the wood stock and gun greeblies).......................................................................................$135.00
EE-3 ESB wood stock injection molded split plugs greeblies...............................................................................................................................$35.00
EE-3 ESB or ROTJ Wood stocks hardware..........................................................................................................................................................$150.00
EE-3 ESB or ROTJ aluminum stoc.......................................................................................................................................................................$135.00

Please PM for any questions.

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you guys know that the machine shop TMM have scheduled to start the production of the blasters and accessories by Monday September 17th, which means that I will close the run on Sunday September 16th. Again this will be a one time limited run. Because of the complexity and production costs we will only make the blasters for the fans that joined and paid their deposits. Please let me know if you guys have any questions. The production time for the blasters will be 4 to 6 business weeks.

Any chance you are going to make the ROTJ scope mount blocks for sale? I've already got a barrel and t-tracks.

Here is the list of fans that have signed for the all aluminum Boba Fett Blaster RUN.

EE-3 ESB Version:

#1. Evon Williams (Deposit PENDING)
#2. John Bell (Deposit PAID)
#3. Frank Burnside (Deposit PAID)
#4. Russell Schmidt (Deposit PAID)

EE-3 ROTJ Barrel KITS:

#1. 3OIN (Deposit PAID)

Here is also the list for the conversion KITS for fans that own a REAL Webley & Scott flare gun:

EE-3 ESB Scope Mount SET: Includes the complete scope mount KIT including the two scope metal clamps, all CNC aluminum parts...........$350.00
EE-3 ESB Scope metal clampsSET.......................................................................................................................................................................$52.00
EE-3 ESB Heiland Tube barrel..............................................................................................................................................................................$85.00
EE-3 ROTJ COMPLETE Barrel including CNC aluminum "T" Tracks and scope mount blocks and barrel tip.....................................................$750.00
EE-3 ESB Spin Cast Pewter greeblies SET (ALL the wood stock and gun greeblies).........................................................................................$165.00
EE-3 ROTJ Spin Cast Pewter greeblies SET (ALL the wood stock and gun greeblies).......................................................................................$135.00
EE-3 ESB wood stock injection molded split plugs greeblies...............................................................................................................................$35.00
EE-3 ESB or ROTJ Wood stocks hardware..........................................................................................................................................................$150.00
EE-3 ESB or ROTJ aluminum stoc.......................................................................................................................................................................$135.00

Please PM for any questions.

If you want more takers, you should post this over at The Dented Helmet. I was completely unaware of this offer as are many fans trying to put a Fett together.

I bought a bronze cast a while ago for this same price, but it had very few moving parts. This is a good deal.I am tempted to get one as I am a gun guy and feel really guilty modifying the real Webleys that I have.

Thank you for your nice words about our EE-3 Blaster clmayfield, I'm a member of the Dented Helmet, I will see if I can do a post there, I think they are more strict when you want to do a post If I haven't done a post before. One of my best friends I believe bought one of those bronze Webleys, it was super heavy. Our aluminum replica comes with fully working trigger and is light weight. I agree with you about modifying a REAL Webley, they are becoming more rare and expensive. A super clean, pristine Webley with all matching serial numbers is selling for around $4,500.00. They used to sell for around $1,200.00, well they are over 100 years old now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your nice words about our work:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back