Limited Run All Metal Arc Reactor kit (2nd Run)

bit of an update for everyone, after the delays from Chinese new years, my vendors for part of the lighting modules managed to send me the entirely wrong LED pad. the right ones are on the way and should be here in 2 weeks. sorry for the delay. I swear Ive been working with these guys for 2 years and stuff like this still happens. *groan*

Hey guys! Between getting married, and catching the flew updating the thread got away from me a bit. I can add spaces to the run, but since I have to order a few more nuts and bolts for you guys. Still waiting on my acrylic order.

Thanks! Keep in mind I have an updated address to use when shipped. Thanks! Boochydog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sent emails to those who have expressed interest in getting in the last of the run. If anyone who wished to get in on this still wants in, I have ordered a few extra sets of parts. I have also ordered all the acrylic for the rings which are taking longer than expected. But still. we are in the last stretch so stay tuned.

cheers!

Hey yall. Sorry for the silence on my part. Betweeb getting married, and all that entails, its been rough getting a chancd to sit down and update everyone.

HUGE update:
20170428_150733.jpg

All the waterjet cut parts are finally in hand, and the acrylic is enroute from Sacramento. 8/10 of the electronics modules are ready to go. Shipping is looking like next week!

Hey yall. Sorry for the silence on my part. Betweeb getting married, and all that entails, its been rough getting a chancd to sit down and update everyone.

HUGE update:
View attachment 725089

All the waterjet cut parts are finally in hand, and the acrylic is enroute from Sacramento. 8/10 of the electronics modules are ready to go. Shipping is looking like next week!

HUGE update:
View attachment 725089

Congratulations on your wedding. I also sent my balance.

....and we are 100% done! Everything is packed, boxed, and ready to go. I will be sending out a mass PM today asking for payment of balance. If you have already paid please ignote that bit and PM me your preferred mailing address.

Thanks for sticking with me guys and gals!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back