Limited Run All Metal Arc Reactor kit (2nd Run)

I had a plaque made, im away from home but I can post a pic after the holidays. I ordered a display off ebay with the "Tony Starl has a heart" proof ring. The ring is plastic so Im thinking of making a metal one. Fezzle Nuts made the plaque for me. He designed it so Im okay with other people using it.

Put me on the list for a third run - unassembled with electronics. Anyone have a display pic of this reactor assembled with a display case, plaque, etc.? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*bump for December. For anyone on the interest list who wishes to send their down payment after the holidays, just let me know.

Thanks!

any update on when these may be sent? i am moving around the beginning of march 2017 and want to make sure if these are sent around then that i have a new address for you. prior to shipping, will you confirm mailing addresses with the buyers? thanks!!

With the madness of the Holidays finally over, I can get back to this. I will be sending out messages for anyone who has posted interest for a kit and has not sent in a deposit. Still accepting orders till this Friday.

Hi,

I've been wanting to order one of these amazing items for a while now but since this is your last run can I get on the list please.

I'd like the kit with the electronics kit.

Thanks

Lee

Last edited:
any shipping update for shipping this 3rd run? i am moving in mid-march and will need to plan for delivery at new address (once i have it) if shipping is planned around then. thanks!!

Last edited:
I got one of these kits during the second run. If you are on the fence and the run is still open don't hesitate any further. This is awesome fun to build and it really is the best kit that I have seen for sale anywhere. I am half tempted to try and grab a second one.

UPDATE! I have talked with my laser guy who is handling the acrylic rings, those will be ready by 3rd week of February so if there are any shipping addresses that need changing, please let me know around 1st week of February. I'm waiting on the final numbers for members who want in on the run, so my waterjet guys know how many to cut. In the meantime, I'm well into production of the cast resin parts and putting together the lighting modules and hardware bags. I have sent out the last call for any stragglers, if you want one, now is the time.

thanks!

If these are shipping from the USA via priority, my current address should work. I do not move until the third week of march. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can PM your current addresses when you send your final payments. I have updated the paid list. I'll close out the run in the next week or two after which I'll stop taking payments.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back