Aligning Laser with Shroud

Visha

Hello fellow Preds!

I received a set of lasers courtesy of biohunter76 the other day and was excited to install them into my Bio I received from eBay (apologies, I do not know who sculpted it!) and I was wondering how exactly do I align the lasers and maintain the alignment while I'm trying to glue/epoxy them onto the bio? I tried aligning them last night and I would line one up, but then it would slip and I'd lose alignment so that the shroud would only produce a red glow as opposed to a legitimate targeting reticle in front of me.

I looked at guides for how to install them, but didn't see a real step-by-step guide to maintaining them for adhesion. Any help would be VASTLY appreciated.

hey bud i had the same problem!i found the way to solve it is to first make sure that the lasers are pointing slightly inwards so the triangle stays small or it will look wrong,also cut the holes so there is a little give in them and fill the sides with clay or blue tack.

this will allow you to align them correctly and then when you have them in place just glue over the clay/putty

let me know if this workd .cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back