Aliens U.S.S. Sulaco - Studio Scale Model

leukirix

Hi,

I present you my big Sulaco here. 2m60 length. :)
I started building in March 2010, and I finished there a few days:).
This piece is building with plasticard, kits and resins parts. Some details to make with the painting again.
I take other pix again and I place here soon... an sorry for my very bad english...:$

HPIM2713.jpg

HPIM2717.jpg

HPIM2721.jpg

HPIM2723.jpg

HPIM2727.jpg

HPIM2728.jpg

Holy cow! Nice build, good paintjob, and you speak better English than most of us will ever speak any other language (i.e. bilingual beats monoglot!), so don't apologise.

All it needs is a sexier base - is one in the works?

Im currently cleaning the coffee i spat out over my monitor on seeing this piece.
Utterly amazing work, she is beautiful, props too on the base, looks very studio........well done sir!

lee

Big thanks at all guy's...

You know, it's difficult and scary to present a piece on this big forum...:$
Julien, this piece go to Lyon international exhibition in March 18/28... And Migennes februar 26/27. I would like to see you...:)

this piece go to Lyon international exhibition in March 18/28... And Migennes februar 26/27.
Wow it must be a nightmare to ship a crate as big as a coffin let alone secure the thing. Truly wish I could see this ship in person. As far as parts maps are there available references anywhere?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back