Aliens U.S.S. Sulaco - Studio Scale Model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jayshum

I believe Sgt. Apone would say something akin to "Absolutely Badass!"

If that's true, then I'd agree 100%. Phenomenal job. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VFX Freak

Sr Member
I'm late to this party but just wanted to add... HOLY *****! That's phenomenal! What's going on over there in France? You, Julien... is it in the wine?

ObiHahn

Very impressive - this needs another bump. Excellent work capturing the essence of the SULACO, even if some small parts aren't 100% screen accurate (I for one can't tell anyways...)

p51

Sr Member
Spectacular build. :thumbsup
If you don't mind me asking, how faithful is your model to the screen-used one in regard to the kit parts you used?
It doesn't diminish the amazing quality of your build either way, I was just curious...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.