Aliens M56 Smartgun - 3D printed

Hi, I stumbled across this thread by luck and what a great build! I've been looking at options to build an M56 but so far the airsofts are as rare as rocking horse s@#t and the deactivated MG42s (or the Yugo version 53) are approaching £1000. How is your build coming on? I've secured a left side Kawasaki strut and am searching for the correct control pieces and brake lever. Do you offer commissions on a 3D printed MG42? Many thanks, Ben

Hi there, awesome work - I'm trying to 3D print a M56 and am looking for a good file to use, did this model ever get released for purchase? Cheers from NZ, keep up the good work!

This member hasn't visited this site since over two years ago, despite several messages directed to them on this thread.

Life sometimes gets in the way of hobbies, and that's unfortunate in this case, since this was some great modelling work.

For those who are interested in an M56, search on yeggi.com and you may find something that will suit you. There is even a great build for free on thingiverse.

TazMan2000

Anyone also interested I came across this awhile back, and while not very accurate, the base Chinese dart blaster looks like a great candidate to build around. I'm currently waiting for mine to arrive. (if it doesn't get stopped by customs lol)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back