Unlimited Run Aliens Dog Tags

Arrived today. Very happy with my scaled down set :)

Smalls tags.jpg

Cheers muchly!

Smalls tags.jpg

For Sale - Reproduction Aliens Dog Tags.

I saw the Aliens Hudson Dog Tags in the new Prop Store auction. Instead of paying 3000 for those I decided to make my own, and I figured I would see if others would want a set.

Laser cut and engraved in clear 3/32 acrylic.

View attachment 841644View attachment 841645

I have made Hudson and Hicks as pictured, but I can also make any of the other Colonial Marines:

Apone
Vazquez
Frost
Drake
Gorman
Etc.

***See Ripley in post #17****

$12 per set with free shipping in the U.S. A set includes two matched dog tags for one Marine and a 24" ball chain.

4 sets for $45 with free U.S. shipping. Can be for the same Marine or 4 different ones.

Update****Some people have asked for Personalized Dog Tags. I can make those. Cost would be $15 per set shipped in the U.S.

PM me with info you want on the tag.

Rank
First initial, Last name
Serial number

To order, Paypal - Goods & Services to: mercury8@bestweb.net Please remember to include with Marine(s), your shipping address and your RFP name.

Please PM me for international shipping.

Hey are you still making these dog tags? I would like to purchase a custom and a Hicks!!!

Im after a Hudson set. Are these still available? I'm in the UK. If they are could you PM with details - shipping cost. Thanks in advance

Hello, I'm after a set of custom USCM marine tags and I would like to commission a set if possible.
I live in the UK so Idk how all the shipping and stuff would go since I've never done this before, but I hope we can work something out.

PM me for deets I suppose.

Last edited:
Received my set today and even had time to paint them, highly recommend grabbing a set

Attachments

• D41FE316-4515-4BF3-8346-F6DB7A3BF363.jpeg
    D41FE316-4515-4BF3-8346-F6DB7A3BF363.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • F610B0E7-C905-450B-B6D9-12CD34DCB151.jpeg
    F610B0E7-C905-450B-B6D9-12CD34DCB151.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
Hi. I have a dog named Ripley, so I'm after the clear acrylic dog tag shaped tag customised with 1 or 2 phone numbers. Can you still do these and for shipping to Australia?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back