Alien versus Predator Redemption - finished

Wow, that was an awesome film.I really thought the new Predator weapons were totally cool,the shield,the spear and the spheres.Very nicely done.I was very glad to see that the Predator was winning up till the very end.

Daren

I thought that the film was done very well indeed the only thing I didn't like was the CG faces of the Predators, but for again as said that $500 budget was very impressive and so were all the weapons including the shield.

wow that was awesome, saw the trailers and the finished item didnt dissapoint, however another fallen predator, is there no hope of survival?

I'm going to pull a FOX move and totally ignore this guy who made a great film on a $500 budget and go hire someone like uwe boll to make the next movie!

That was really good fanmovie. The shield tech was the best part for me. I totally empathised with the pred at the end. Kudos to the guy that made this movie!

i loved this. when the pred straight kicks the alien and it goes all slow motion...awsome. the predators dreads were really weird, like they were bone or something. use the first link its better.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back