Alien Tail Tip Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SMOKE

Hey guys, I've been doing some sculpting lately and I wanted to share the Xeno tail tip I sculpted with ya'll. It's not screen accurate by any means. I think it came out pretty good tho. After a few minor touch ups, I'm going to mold and cast a few up. I want to use couple for a Predator Bio helmet wall mount and I think I'm gonna make a lamp out of it too.:cool

Here's a 360 view.

Thanks for looking and commenting folks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KwameDude

My uncle and I are starting this soon aswell. And This looks great so far! i cant wait to see more!

SMOKE

My uncle and I are starting this soon aswell. And This looks great so far! i cant wait to see more!
Thanks Dude! I love sculpting it! I actually finished the molding and casting already. Here's some pics. I've been meaning to update this. I've been pretty busy lately.

Some Alien Predator Dread beads I made to use for the segments and well... my dreads.

Finished resin beads/tip and a handful of resin Predator dreadlock key chains.

Here's a shot of the raw resin Tail tip and the 8 foot Alien Tail Whip.

Here's a link to the youtube video.

The lanky fellow in the video is me.
Alien Tail Whip - YouTube

Thanks for looking guys and gals!