Alien Queen Wall Burster

cyberpred

Sr Member
O.K. here is the start of my Queen Alien Wall Burster.

So far the plan is created. I have an accent wall in my front room. My wife has given me permission to use it for this project.

The idea is to have a Large Pressure Door that the Queen is Bursting through.

Queenwall (2).JPG

If you look at the Rendering you will see a box on the right with 2 arrows. One is Green for open and one is Red for close of the Large Pressure Door.

You will also see at the top of the door 2 circles. One will be Red and one Green. These will light up when either button is pushed.

Here is what I have built.

Door1 (2).JPG DoorG.JPG DoorR.JPG

There are 6 Clamps all around the Door in the Rendering.

Here is what I have made,

CSide.JPG CTop.JPG

The way these will attach. I will be using a Electrical Box mounted to the wall. The Clamps are Hollow so they will sit on top the

Electrical Box. the Boxes have holes on the sides. A PVC Pipe cut to length will slide through the side of the Clamp and contiinue

through the Electrical Box coming out other side of Clamp. The ends of the PVC Pipe will be capped off. This will hold the Clamp firmly in place.

Will also look like a Hinge Pin.

Stay Tuned

C.

Last edited:
Re: The Bitch Is Back!

There will also be Facehuggers crawling about.

H5.jpg H6.jpg

Also the Queen will me Animatronic, Will lift her Head. Turn Head from Side to Side. Mouth open and close

with Sound Effect. Maybe even tongue work?

Project time is 6 to 7 months.

C.

Last edited:

The idea is good ... but i would made it with the door little bit open. Queen Hands left and right and her head looks a little bit in the room . Sorry for my worst englisch :) im german

No worries. This is just an idea. The door where she breaks through will be pushed out in places and torn open.

Like any other project of mine things change as we go. As for her Head. The plan is to have her Head and part of her Abdomen as well as the Hands in the room. Her Head about 4 feet.

C.

Love the idea... Thinking of adding any sound ? I think the sound of hydraulics struggling may a nice touch, any chance on giving me link to were you get the facehuggers from

Cheers...

Jamie nice idea.

The facehuggers are from Thailand off ebay. Just be aware they are very warped.

Cary

Starting the Queen

Using Chase's as reference for detail.

For you purists out there this is our interpretation so things will be different.

C

Attachments

• ATongue.jpg
    ATongue.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 303
  • T1.JPG
    T1.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 256
  • T2.JPG
    T2.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 269

Get Away From Her you Bitch!!!!!!! That is the Bitch I was referencing.

Here is progress on a Grid I have built for the front of the Door the Queen will be breaking through.

C

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back