Alien Queen suggestions

berserk wolf

im planning on buying an Alien Queen figure, but i want her to scale with my NECA Preds n Xenos. And also Im looking for detail n articulation. McFarlane AVP Queen or Revoltech Queen? My main concern is height comparison.

ive got the mcfarlane queen right next to me on a shelf.technically its even a little small compared to the mcfarlane aliens and preds.its a beautiful peice though. if im not mistaken the neca figures are slightly larger than mcfrarlane.thus making this even smaller looking.
Hope that helps.

The Mcfarlane AQ is 12 inches in height. I dont own this figure but you can check Michael Crawford review of the week. I dont know how to post a link but Im sure google can help.

EDIT: The Mcfarlanes AQ packaging says nearly 13in. In height and 23in length.

It´s hard to tell, I have some doubts about how really tall is the alien queen, I mean the figures ever made are not in real escale, compare with the times that the alien queen appears in movies or in the comics, there are times that looks giant and other that is just double bigger than a regular alien.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back