Alien And Pred Drawings (Big Pics)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

man, i really like this stuff. a lot of good technique in there buddy! the concepts are awesome! just start drawing on paper without lines!!!!! really cool **** though :rolleyes:

Blade3327

Sr Member
I don't usually color my work, as the amount of fine lines really wouldn't look right.

@Hellonearth: Thanks for noticing the line thing, dude ! Usually I just draw the whole thing from top to bottom lol.

Blade3327

Sr Member
Thanks, guys! Means a lot. This is actually the first time I've uploaded my art anywhere, so I'll be sure to add new stuff! Been kinda busy in study hall lately, but I think I might be able to work on something new tomorrow -- it's the weekend, so doing HW then won't be too high a priority lol.

Blade3327

Sr Member
That's actually a Praetorian, a new Alien lifecycle from the games. Glad that it looked enough like a Queen, though! I've always had trouble drawing her -- the crown is a pain. But this tells me I'm on the right track shape-wise .

Blade3327

Sr Member
Thanks so much, guys! Truth is, I've been drawing since I was five. And I'm a freshman in HS.
Back in 4th grade, we saw AVP and my mom told me there were *shocker!* more Alien and Pred films. From that moment on, I was a goner. So yeah... my folks got me into it :rolleyes:.

ciump

I am form an art school and I personally found your drawings VERY COOL man, you had it! Keep drawing and you will keep surprising us! Good luck!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.