Alien And Pred Drawings (Big Pics)

man, i really like this stuff. a lot of good technique in there buddy! the concepts are awesome! just start drawing on paper without lines!!!!! really cool **** though :rolleyes:

I don't usually color my work, as the amount of fine lines really wouldn't look right.

@Hellonearth: Thanks for noticing the line thing, dude ! Usually I just draw the whole thing from top to bottom lol.

Thanks, guys! Means a lot. This is actually the first time I've uploaded my art anywhere, so I'll be sure to add new stuff! Been kinda busy in study hall lately, but I think I might be able to work on something new tomorrow -- it's the weekend, so doing HW then won't be too high a priority lol.

That's actually a Praetorian, a new Alien lifecycle from the games. Glad that it looked enough like a Queen, though! I've always had trouble drawing her -- the crown is a pain. But this tells me I'm on the right track shape-wise .

Thanks so much, guys! Truth is, I've been drawing since I was five. And I'm a freshman in HS.
Back in 4th grade, we saw AVP and my mom told me there were *shocker!* more Alien and Pred films. From that moment on, I was a goner. So yeah... my folks got me into it :rolleyes:.

I am form an art school and I personally found your drawings VERY COOL man, you had it! Keep drawing and you will keep surprising us! Good luck!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back