Limited Run Aladdin's Flying Carpet: Run Ended

Re: Aladdin's Flying Carpet: Now a Sales Thread!

I'll actually take another. Put a spot on run two for me as well. This thing is top notch.

I definitely want in on run 2 if/when it happens -

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Got mine and I could not be happier! Thank you for having these made!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have now opened a new run of the rugs! There are 30 available. Please purchase through my etsy shop if you can, and then fill out the google doc form. If you cannot use etsy for some reason, PM me and we can easily work it out. I'm hoping for a mid-September ship date.

Message me or comment with any questions!

IF THE LINK SENDS YOU TO A VigLink PAGE:

That's some kind of nonsense with a third party program theRPF uses and they're trying to fix it. Go to etsy, and search "abu rug" and it should be one of only a couple results.

Last edited:
got mine in and love it! unfortunately when i went to unroll it right out of the box, one of the tassels came off :( any advice on the best way to reattach it?

got mine in and love it! unfortunately when i went to unroll it right out of the box, one of the tassels came off :( any advice on the best way to reattach it?

Whoa, that is unexpected. I've lifted the sample rug I have by a single tassel before. Let me look at how they are attached when I get home and I'll try to advise on the best way to put it back on.

Bump. As a heads up, the second run will almost certainly be the last one, so this is a limited offer.

8 of the spots are already full. Still plenty left, but this will likely be the last run so if you want in on it, jump on!

Hey Zlurpo, LOVE the finished piece! I know O'm a couple of years late to the party but is there still one available?

No, at this point they're all gone. There's a chance more will happen in the future but nothing is planned.

I've been watching this thread to see If they ever do pop up again. If so i know I'd be interested. Maybe closer to when they release the live action movie? Either way beautiful prop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back