AIRWOLF: The Special Documentary

greenguy

I know many people here are Airwolf fans, so I wanted to put the word out about a documentary in the making. Running time appears to be 3 hours, and will consist of interviews with cast and crew. Part of the shoot has already taken place, the makers are looking for funds to complete the project. If anyone is interested please check it out:

AIRWOLF: The Special Documentary -- Indiegogo

I know many people here are Airwolf fans, so I wanted to put the word out about a documentary in the making. Running time appears to be 3 hours, and will consist of interviews with cast and crew. Part of the shoot has already taken place, the makers are looking for funds to complete the project. If anyone is interested please check it out:

AIRWOLF: The Special Documentary -- Indiegogo

Thanks for posting! It would be great if they interviewed Borgnine before he passed. JMV has had a pretty rough ride since then. I'll definitly be looking forward to seeing this!

(y)thumbsup

Marty and his crew have done a terrific job so far - check out the footage he's put up - and this effort should allow him to finish up the project. As of now, there's less than 2 days to contribute via IndieGoGo. I've already donated, and I encourage all other Airwolf fans to donate to this noble effort as well.

Art
'Jon8712'

Dom - Now, would mind telling me why the hell we did that?
String - I just wanted to see if it could be done.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back