Currently on a BAKED (and two margaritas! rewatch, some standout moments!!!…. (I’m sorry)
- Peter Quill: “you just got those instruments?”
- Mantis: “no one cares about the zargnuts but you.”
(Mantis owns this special…)
- go-bots are real in MCU canon.
- who knew mantis’ power could F People up so bad?
- using star maps, Drax went to John Cena’s place
- Mantis: “He heard. He’s Kevin bacon he probably has great ears”
- Mantis: “Don’t just take stuff!”
Anytime Mantis yells at Drax is great. And I’m carrying that over from how crappy he was to her at times in GOTG2. Her character growth now having no time for his sh*t is great.
- Mantis jumping off walls… pretty sure she didn’t need Drax to throw her over the fence…
- Mantis “How could you possibly think this is a man?”
- yeah pretty sure Mantis could jump the fence.
-Drax getting shot: “Stop it tickles! I’m gonna pee my pants!”
- Everyone’s disgust at actors. So good.
- For what little he’s in it, Chris Pratt is really good in this.
- The Smashing Pumpkins song is great.
-Drax “It’s Kevin bacon! He’s not a loser he’s great. We don’t hate him at all”
- Groot looks weird full stop. Next version please.
- “Hey… would it be okay if I’m a little bit late? I’ve got some friend here that… kinda need to learn about Christmas”
I dunno how he said that so sincerely. Perfect.
- Is Bucky’s missing arm now canon?
- Aw, Nebula. was dancing to Kevin Bacon.
- Nebula: “wow. I guess all actors are complete pieces of sh*t” this could only be funny said By Nebula.
This ending with Peter and Mantis was sweet as hell. Rolled a tear.
Finally Marvel put out their first rewatchable flick since Infinity War (Spiderman excluded) in my opinion only… in what I look for in an experience.