Air Brushes

Darkraven

Hi all

i am looking for a decent quality airbrush to start me off ive tired searching on the web and there are more than a few options i wanted to get advice form you guys which is the best system to go for

Any help and advice would be great

Andy

Well im another awaiting to see the reply's, iv been wanting to get a mid range airbrush to play around with for a while now... not really sure what to look for?

I have 3 airbrushes.

1 cheap for prosaide

1 similar to this as i did not want to spend alot on a airbrush if i could not use one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mirco-control-spray-...A1%7C240%3A1318

and finally i treated myself to a IWATA HP-CH

If you have never airbrushed before i suggest going the cheap way like i did, that way not too much money has been invested if you decide for any reason you do not like using one.

Thanks for the advice lee

ill grab myself an ebay one and a small compressor if i can find one as i am going to be doing airbrushing on bios and props anyway the clean air brush effect is much more preferable to the paint brush strokes

i have an Iwata eclipse hp-bcs. it great but hard to do fine detail. but i have had no problems spraying the thick latex paint. the kit i bought came with the triple action handle which makes it a breeze to clean.

Well I took the plunge today and bought an Iwata airbrush and compressor

It's an Iwata Eclipse with an Iwata smart jet compressor

Well I took the plunge today and bought an Iwata airbrush and compressor

It's an Iwata Eclipse with an Iwata smart jet compressor

yeah i have the smart jet too. so far it's been just fine. at first i was a little scared it wouldn't have enough psi. but it seems to do just fine.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back