Ahsoka Trailer Lightsabers

SethS

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hadn't seen much talk about these... pretty sure all of them are scratch-made hilts, what I wouldn't give for some new (old) flash tubes to be used...

That said, Baylon Skull has a very MPP/Heiland plug style detail midway on his. Kinda looks like a slave flash unit, but is too thin to be an actual one.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.10.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.09.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.09.47 PM.png

And as much as I detest YouTube Star Wars theory videos, I did see one that says Shin Hati has repurposed Kanan's saber. (Or it's just similar looking)

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.07.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.17.12 PM.png

And the double-bladed saber looks to be an Inquisitor design:

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.09.26 PM.png

Apologies for the blurry, haven't find high quality caps yet. Love the orange blades though. Again, assuming these are scratch made so not a lot of room for discussion. That said, they look like they came from the same mind who designed the Darksaber.

Also, there was more seen when the trailer was shown at Celebration, cut from the wide release version...

Sabine snags up a green-bladed saber to fight Shin, but the quality of the clip I saw was so low I couldn't ID the hilt.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.07.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.07.42 PM.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 116
It def has a bit of a cross-guard. Everything about his look has an old-school Knight-ish vibe... which I think was the High Republic style.

Do you think we will see Elite Force FX replicas of these?
The thing I noticed is that all red blades tend to have an orange core rather than white so it might be that the replicas of these lightsabers are the most accurate yet!

Do you think we will see Elite Force FX replicas of these?
The thing I noticed is that all red blades tend to have an orange core rather than white so it might be that the replicas of these lightsabers are the most accurate yet!
But RE your question: You'd honestly be better off waiting for a third party version which will be more accurate and have better electronics.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back