Ahsoka lightsaber project--Prototype Pictures up 4-9-2024

Here's a couple nice shots of the fx stunts.
hocmarketing-org-og-20726-the-epic-ahsoka-reunion-star-wars-fans-have-been-waiting-8-years-for...jpg
imrs.jpg
rosario-dawson-3840x2160-12284.jpg

Where this this come from? I wish I had this sort of compilation for all my replica projects.

I agree fully accurate and FX would be great. But I don't know if I have the capability to engineer the internals and keep the exterior accurate.
Right now, I'm leaning towards replicating the original prop as it was made--a combo of resin and metal part. Something along the lines of the Darth Maul sabers I did.
Accuracy over FX all the way. Your resin maul kit is one of my favorites. Anything in that direction will be awesome and unique. Versus all metal like so many others.

I’m referring to the lightsabers she used on the animated series.
I think he is asking if you are requesting that style as they looked in the actual animated clone wars series….

or…

Are you requesting them as they appeared as the live action counterpart as you saw them in Ahsoka S1E5?

Because like her current hilts, they gained varied detailing when they went from animated Rebels to live action Ahsoka.

I think he is asking if you are requesting that style as they looked in the actual animated clone wars series….

or…

Are you requesting them as they appeared as the live action counterpart as you saw them in Ahsoka S1E5?

Because like her current hilts, they gained varied detailing when they went from animated Rebels to live action Ahsoka.
YES: As they appeared in the live action counterpart as you saw them in Ahsoka S01E05

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back