Interest Affleck cowl that will be able to turn.

drftfan

Sr Member
I am 50/50 on whether I want to do a run of these. This was not easy to make and there very likely would be running changes. IF I go forward with this it would be limited to 10 total pieces. 50% deposit up front with a 45-90 day delivery window for the majority. The first three I would guarantee a Halloween delivery. I would also include instructions on the best way I can see to achieve a very convincing turn. This video shows the movement with minimal padding and obviously not anchored.
Ok the nitty gritty...
The price would be $400. I am basing that on three factors. Cost of material (double the normal cost), time to make (also double) and the sheer difficulty. Urethane based cowl. Please understand that it took a long time and many prototypes to get it to this point. It will fit up to a 23 1/4 inch head. I simply cannot guarantee fitment. Every ones head is different.
So you tell me... Is this something people would want?
https://youtu.be/q2cDNXAFhCA

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back