Advice for a good Captain America costume

Yfnjman

Hey all! Newb here. I’m not much of an artist/creator/maker of things. I’m pretty sure that if I attempted to sew anything together it would probably end up being my fingers. I still would like a decent Captain America costume (preferably the Endgame suit), though. All that being said, I’m not really sure where to start. There’s a multitude of places selling Cap’s suits. For all different prices. Whether it’s on ebay, etsy or amazon, the suits all pretty much look all the same. I want to get a decent, well-fitted suit. And don’t even get me started on his helmet/mask.

So…anyone have any suggestions for me? Any reliable/trustworthy sites/companies? Anywhere to begin?

Many thanks in advance!

[edit]: btw...i did a search on cap costumes. white sheep leather and leather fashion valley seem to be the most recommended. just want to be sure before i pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Just saw this... don't know much about Buycco but you can't beat the sale price --

it certainly looks good. i'm gonna look into it further. thanks!!!

I've used White Sheep Leather and Leather Fashion valley for two different suits and have been satisfied with both. I'm on IG @Skoehler89 if you want to see some of what I've done with them. If you're on facebook there are a few pretty solid groups that focus on Cap builds as well.

I've used White Sheep Leather and Leather Fashion valley for two different suits and have been satisfied with both. I'm on IG @Skoehler89 if you want to see some of what I've done with them. If you're on facebook there are a few pretty solid groups that focus on Cap builds as well.
great! thanks for your input. i hadn't thought about FB groups.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back