Advanced Potion Making

AidanRO

Hello, The RPF Community

Tommorow is my son's birthday and he already haves all JK's Harry Potter Collection. I think the Advanced Potion Making Book would be a great gift for him. I don't have too much money for now (I'm not rich) so I would like to have a 'cheap' method to make his own home-made copy of that book. Do someone have some ideas for something I can do in a day, or someone who can help me?

Thanks a lot.

You won't get the interior of the book unfortunately. Most people who decided to make one, wrote the entire interior themselves. As lordu said, either buy the adapted version, otherwise try think of adding your own content. I have a aged book with full content inside for sale, but isn't cheap due to the time it takes to make them.

You won't get the interior of the book unfortunately. Most people who decided to make one, wrote the entire interior themselves. As lordu said, either buy the adapted version, otherwise try think of adding your own content. I have a aged book with full content inside for sale, but isn't cheap due to the time it takes to make them.
I started to work on this copy by myself now. I made as gift to my son a few of Dolores Decrees and some Quidditch posters. Thanks for the tutorial with the cover. God bless you.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back