Advanced Potion Making

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AidanRO

Hello, The RPF Community

Tommorow is my son's birthday and he already haves all JK's Harry Potter Collection. I think the Advanced Potion Making Book would be a great gift for him. I don't have too much money for now (I'm not rich) so I would like to have a 'cheap' method to make his own home-made copy of that book. Do someone have some ideas for something I can do in a day, or someone who can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Snowfire

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You won't get the interior of the book unfortunately. Most people who decided to make one, wrote the entire interior themselves. As lordu said, either buy the adapted version, otherwise try think of adding your own content. I have a aged book with full content inside for sale, but isn't cheap due to the time it takes to make them.

AidanRO

You won't get the interior of the book unfortunately. Most people who decided to make one, wrote the entire interior themselves. As lordu said, either buy the adapted version, otherwise try think of adding your own content. I have a aged book with full content inside for sale, but isn't cheap due to the time it takes to make them.
I started to work on this copy by myself now. I made as gift to my son a few of Dolores Decrees and some Quidditch posters. Thanks for the tutorial with the cover. God bless you.