Accurized P1 Medkit - Finished

ScottAS

Hi everyone, my buddy Carl, otherwise known as carlart asked me to put this post for him in lieu of the fact that he's having technical problems logging in after being reinstated recently. While he's waiting for the issue to be resolved, he asked me to post photos and a video of his new P1 medkit that connects with his backpack that he completed a couple of years ago. In fact, the medkit was nearly completed in 2009, sitting on the shelf until the backpack was finished. I expect he will create a new post on that when he gets his log in problem fixed. I helped him mold and cast most of the tools in the medkit, which he finished yesterday, and posted up on facebook. As soon as he's back up and running on the Lair sometime hopefully sometime this week, he will chime in on this post.
Thanks, Scott

Medkit Video:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/carlart/media/Medkit/Medkit_zps432a3408.mp4.html?sort=6&o=5

Medkit3_zps8bf3a67d.jpg
Medkit5_zpsce44eb1a.jpg
Medkit4_zpsb312f29b.jpg
Medkit2_zpsd9682b60.jpg
Medkit1_zps93d205f3.jpg

That is awesome- a must have item. I'm going to need to shrink down the backpack electronics a bit so that can fit in there. I can't wait to see someone pull this out of their backpack at a con- that will be epic. :)

hi love the med kit you have done lovely job. iam a bit of a star wars fan but i love anything to do with predators ive got a lot of item but i all so have made a lot my self this is some pic of my predator med kit it not as good as this one of yours but i am happy with it and it took me a bit of time to hunt down all the tools you can see. some are p1 tool and some are p2 tools but now i know how to get them and iam quit happy with the out come all tools are new and i did not have to make them hope you like the item and the pics of it . but yours it spot on thanks for reading
PA030001.JPG

PA030002.JPG

PA030003.JPG

PA030004.JPG

PA030006.JPG

PA030007.JPG

P9271062.JPG

P9271061.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did a fine job on your med kit. Carl does the most amazing work I have ever seen. I guess when he is ready he will let us buy his backpack and med kit, and armor. I have tried for a long time but not as long as others have.

How on earth do you put something like this together? Where do you source the parts? Is it modified hospital equipment? Great work.

hi it took a lot of time to find them some are vet tools as well if you are intresed in them i can give you the ebay item number and it will go strat to the item. give me a email and i will send them to you. and thanks for liking my item.

Any chance of showing us each part and how you bought them and then how you modified each one and their individual names would be great please buddy.

Any chance of showing us each part and how you bought them and then how you modified each one and their individual names would be great please buddy.
The items was got on ebay here are the number of the item just type it in at the top of the page at ebay
$T2eC16d,!)8E9s4l8hl4BRTzDUD,7Q~~60_57.JPG
s-l140 (1).jpg
s-l140.jpg
s-l140 (2).jpg

Hope this is some help to you sorry i did not but the names of each item but or you need is the ebay number .hope this is ok

Haha, it shows how they don't make films like they used to back in the 80's and how Hollywood was hard up. Using real world equipment and just hoping people don't notice (apart from vets' lol), Today they would have payed thousands to a top prop designer to make a bespoke medkit. Like 'Aliens' They used scrap to build sets.

hi sorry its took a bit of time to get back to you. but know iam not a vet. as soon as I new that there was vet tools etc I just track them down on ebay took me a bit of time but was worth it in the end. thank again and sorry for the long time in replying too you

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back