Accurized P1 Bone Necklace

carlart

It took me a long time to figure out exactly which bones were used in the original to finally get this finished. As I have been crawling out of my funk, I wanted to start back up again with something small. Got these little f_ckers all molded the other night. Now it's on to the medkit, and beyond!

P1Necklace.jpg
Winstons:
WinstonsNecklace.jpg

P1Necklace.jpg

WinstonsNecklace.jpg

Wow Excellent Carl
Very Accurized indeed! :)

Hmmm i hadn't actually payed that much attention to that necklace.
Oh well, i have to watch P1 again,.... :)

Carl i hate you ! only because you know i want one/neeeeeeeeeeeed one, hehe.

As always sir outfuckingstanding.

Ps, are you still working on the other skulls?

Its about time Carl! I've been wasting money on animal bones and whatnot. Should have just waited for these. Gotta put it up on BNS

It took me a long time to figure out exactly which bones were used in the original to finally get this finished. As I have been crawling out of my funk, I wanted to start back up again with something small. Got these little f_ckers all molded the other night. Now it's on to the medkit, and beyond!

Necklace1.jpg
Winstons:
WinstonsNecklace.jpg
Hey Carl its backwards all the little sharp pointy bones are on the left side on the Winston one. Now get it accurized dami it. LOL.

Necklace1.jpg

WinstonsNecklace.jpg

yea dwayne i was gonna say the same thing....lol....."now on to the medkit/backpack"!!!! wooohooo!!!! go carl go carl.. ;) .......the last piece i need for my P1

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back