Interest Accurate '89 Nicholson Joker Pants Fabric - WOVEN WOOL TARTAN

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't know if anyone would be interested in this or even how to go about this, but some years ago I offered an accurate pattern I made of the tartan design available for custom printed fabric for anyone to purchase and use---ultimately, that was struck down by a C&D.

However, I've recently found a manufacturer overseas in Scotland that can do it and I've used their colors to make the most accurate pants fabric available...In theory. I've yet actually ordered a sample but I've used their available tools to see what a real-life render would look like and it's dead-on.

Here's a sample:

New Nicholson Joker Pattern.png

The Joker 1989 Batman movie costume.jpg
Joker costume shoes 1989 Batman.jpg

I even have a pattern drawn up for the "mime" version, as it's a completely different weave pattern, but the unfortunate thing is that this is incredibly expensive. Minimum order is 4m and at 107.48 USD/m.

I've wanted these pants ever since the '89 film came out and I know a few others have, too. I think a small order of these should fly under the radar if we just keep it in the family here. Again, I have no idea if there's any interest in this or how we'll go about it if there are, but if there is, I'll see if we can't get a discount if so many yards are purchased.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.