AAT

Yes, indeed! I think I will pick up one of the STAP droids at one point, I like that its such big kit. And of course a Naboo Fighter :p Since I can´t get a studio scale one :(

Very nice paint job! Looks like it has seen not just one battle!

BTW, I have to say that this is an excellent kit, maybe the best AMT SW kit I ever built. Good size too, and a great base for doing variants. I built one standard and liked it so much that I immediately built a second one with rocket lauchers.

Thanks everyone!

Yes,a big model looks cool!Simply because it's big.I had a plan to repaint Hasbro Naboo fighter.

As for this kit,I agree that this is a good kit.Nice proportion and detailed.I only didn't like the thicknss of the under body. So what I did was to avoid the thickness of the bottom part.

By the say,I love X-Wing RED 2 and I do want to see RED 2 in person.I think this is a stupid idea,but Im tring to find RED 2 via Facebook.Maybe RED 2 X-wing is owened by a collector.I defenitely would like to see the Red 2 X-Wing.

I've started Facebook.Find Your Friends on Facebook | Facebook

Thanks everyone!

Yes,a big model looks cool.Simply because it's big.I had a plan to repaint Hasbro Naboo fighter.

As for this kit,I agree that this is a good kit.Nice proportion and detailed.I only didn't like the thicknss of the under body. So what I did was to avoid the thickness of the bottom part.

By the say,I've started Facebook.I love X-Wing RED 2 and I do want to see RED 2 in person.I think this is a stupid idea,but Im tring to find RED 2 via Facebook.Maybe RED 2 X-wing is owened by a collector.I defenitely would like to see the Red 2 X-Wing.

Find Your Friends on Facebook | Facebook

Thank you!I can't wait to see your AAT!Is it studio scale?
Maybe you have already found this,but I found one part at the exhibition.Tamiya 1/12 Williams FW14B.

that is a fantastic job youve done
ive got one of these in my stash of to make models, and i love seeing what can be done with such a big model

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back