AAT

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by kh39, Feb 13, 2012.

1. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Since Star Wars Episode I 3D is coming,I post this!I will take more decent picture of this model.

2. darthviper107

darthviper107 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

excellent paint job

3. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yes, indeed! I think I will pick up one of the STAP droids at one point, I like that its such big kit. And of course a Naboo Fighter :p Since I canĀ“t get a studio scale one :(

4. darth_daniel

darth_daniel Sr Member

Very nice paint job! Looks like it has seen not just one battle!

BTW, I have to say that this is an excellent kit, maybe the best AMT SW kit I ever built. Good size too, and a great base for doing variants. I built one standard and liked it so much that I immediately built a second one with rocket lauchers.

5. jedimaster

jedimaster Sr Member

Excellent work my friend. It's probably the only prequel kit I've hung on to to build.... Ahhh.. One day.

6. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!

Yes,a big model looks cool!Simply because it's big.I had a plan to repaint Hasbro Naboo fighter.

As for this kit,I agree that this is a good kit.Nice proportion and detailed.I only didn't like the thicknss of the under body. So what I did was to avoid the thickness of the bottom part.

By the say,I love X-Wing RED 2 and I do want to see RED 2 in person.I think this is a stupid idea,but Im tring to find RED 2 via Facebook.Maybe RED 2 X-wing is owened by a collector.I defenitely would like to see the Red 2 X-Wing.

I've started Facebook.Find Your Friends on Facebook | Facebook

7. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!

Yes,a big model looks cool.Simply because it's big.I had a plan to repaint Hasbro Naboo fighter.

As for this kit,I agree that this is a good kit.Nice proportion and detailed.I only didn't like the thicknss of the under body. So what I did was to avoid the thickness of the bottom part.

By the say,I've started Facebook.I love X-Wing RED 2 and I do want to see RED 2 in person.I think this is a stupid idea,but Im tring to find RED 2 via Facebook.Maybe RED 2 X-wing is owened by a collector.I defenitely would like to see the Red 2 X-Wing.

Find Your Friends on Facebook | Facebook

8. IEDBOUNTYHUNTER

IEDBOUNTYHUNTER Sr Member

Nice job, cant wait to finish my large version of the AAT.

Al

9. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Thank you!I can't wait to see your AAT!Is it studio scale?
    Maybe you have already found this,but I found one part at the exhibition.Tamiya 1/12 Williams FW14B.

10. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy.I couldn't take good pictures.
    Thanks for your time!

11. modellernz

modellernz New Member

that is a fantastic job youve done
    ive got one of these in my stash of to make models, and i love seeing what can be done with such a big model

12. kh39

kh39 Well-Known Member

Thank you modellernz!
    This is a nice kit.It would be nicer if a battle droid came with this kit though.