A new zombie movie coming out....Heart land

Interesting. Watching it makes me think that in the dead of night, or the light of day, Carl is never in the damn house.

If they make it I wonder if it will look anything like that clip. Also, I can't imagine that little kid shooting that rifle and still be standing.

Thats a really different look at things. No one really questions what happens to the children in zombie outbreaks. Just assume if the parents go, so do they. Thanks for sharing!

I hope the kids aren't as obnoxious as most kids are in movies. I think the boy is heavy enough to fire a .22 without falling over.

yeah im gonna pass on this. if you cant get a steady camera in a tripod shot, then i cant watch it. shaky cam is the worst for me. i could get past the crappy zombie makeup, but shaky cam no way

yeah im gonna pass on this. if you cant get a steady camera in a tripod shot, then i cant watch it. shaky cam is the worst for me. i could get past the crappy zombie makeup, but shaky cam no way

This is why I skip most movies anymore. Is this all film school teaches these days? What happened to interesting and dynamic shots you see in movies from the 60s and 70s?

That wasn't a .22 for what it's worth. I think the trailer was more of a "proof of concept" as you will and not the final product. Even said so in the opening sequence; time will tell though and I'll give it a shot. No pun intended.

This looks pretty cool. Granted I'll watch anything with zombies in it but I like the concept that this film proposes.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back