A new zombie movie coming out....Heart land

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by allosaur176, Apr 5, 2012.

1. allosaur176

allosaur176 Sr Member

I just found out about this and looks like it could be pretty interesting

EXCLUSIVE: Heart Land Trailer - YouTube

Basically follows a couple of younger children after the zombie apocalypse hits

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. SmilingOtter

SmilingOtter Master Member

That looks pretty good.

3. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Interesting. Watching it makes me think that in the dead of night, or the light of day, Carl is never in the * house.

4. NormanF

NormanF Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If they make it I wonder if it will look anything like that clip. Also, I can't imagine that little kid shooting that rifle and still be standing.

5. Sundowner

Sundowner Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thats a really different look at things. No one really questions what happens to the children in zombie outbreaks. Just assume if the parents go, so do they. Thanks for sharing!

6. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Attaboy!!

Love the premise I hope it gets made

7. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

Amazing the things the trailer conveyed without saying a thing. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup

8. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

I hope the kids aren't as obnoxious as most kids are in movies. I think the boy is heavy enough to fire a .22 without falling over.

9. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

yeah im gonna pass on this. if you cant get a steady camera in a tripod shot, then i cant watch it. shaky cam is the worst for me. i could get past the crappy zombie makeup, but shaky cam no way

10. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

This is why I skip most movies anymore. Is this all film school teaches these days? What happened to interesting and dynamic shots you see in movies from the 60s and 70s?

11. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

That wasn't a .22 for what it's worth. I think the trailer was more of a "proof of concept" as you will and not the final product. Even said so in the opening sequence; time will tell though and I'll give it a shot. No pun intended.

12. Scareb

Scareb Sr Member

This looks pretty cool. Granted I'll watch anything with zombies in it but I like the concept that this film proposes.