A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PICS!!

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

Are you ready guys!!????? Follow the "project run" section in the next few hours...I'm preparing the interested thread for this beauty with pics of the final working prototype!!!!!

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

Ok guys, thread opened in Project Run section ;)

posted in interest thread, thank you

you know we are all very excited about this run... it reminds me of the conversations with Diana88 and how this prop was a MUST for her... almost every PM started with " hey have you heard anything about the EZ sleep?!

gone but not forgotten Diana, rest easy my friend

I know I think of Diana all the time! This is still hard to believe... She would have love this!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back