Done / Completed DONE

Re: EZ SLEEP - Alpha Rhythm Generator - Back to the Future 2

Looks amazing, when would you need the deposit and balance? I don't get paid until next Thursday so couldn't put a deposit until then, how long do you think it will take before they are ready? I can have the full amount ready 4 weeks after that..is that a problem, I really want the deluxe version

I'd like to be put down for the regular version too please but to echo Steve's question. When would you need the deposit by at the latest.

Thanks

I'd like to be put down for the regular version too please but to echo Steve's question. When would you need the deposit by at the latest.

Thanks

Deposit will be as soon as possible to start works

1 normal for me, when and where do we send down deposit?

The looks great. I’m interested in the Normal Version.

Is the Normal Version the same shell as the Deluxe Version but just without the electronics? I’m wondering whether it be possible to at least add the lights myself at a later date…

Yes it will be the same but with no electronics.
It will be impossible to add light in normal version cause it will have a full body, not empty

Why aren't the lights warm white like the movie?
latest?cb=20090119054953.png

Why aren't the lights warm white like the movie?
://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bttf/images/8/86/Docezsleep.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20090119054953

I think I not understand your question

I think I not understand your question

He's talking about the difference between warm white (more yellowish light as seen in the movie) and cold white (more bluish light as on your pictures).

Yes it will be the same but with no electronics.
It will be impossible to add light in normal version cause it will have a full body, not empty

Since the normal version is solid, are the wings of this version from one big part (cast from one mold only) as the screen used prop or is it split into two parts as shown on your pictures? The same with the bottom where the wings are attached: split or not split on the normal version? If it's not split, I would be interested in a normal version.

Last edited:

Normal version opening system will be identical to the deluxe version

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back