A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PICS!!

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

Hello,

Please let us know when it will be ready.
I am interested in getting of of these.
Cheers,

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

im watching this with great interest :p

It's fantastic to see all this interest for that prop that I personally LOVE!!!

I personally think that this is just pure awesome indeed...this would be great for any BTTF fan...I wish I could get one but unfortunately I won't be able too ....but I will be waiting to see this project come to life

It's fantastic to see all this interest for that prop that I personally LOVE!!!

Hi, I took lots of photos of the other screen used one that was auctioned off on October 24th in Hollywood. If you PM me your email addy I can send you the photos if you like. I planned on purchasing it but my budget turned out to be half the starting price :(. I'm so glad to see that you are making these as I'll be getting one for sure :)

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" It's time to go in 20

I remember the last EZ Sleep Interest Thread... Never happened... :unsure

After almost two years, this looks to be in similar circumstances...
Even most of the links to the pictures in this thread have expired.

Would have been interesting.

-McFlyDallas

Oh man!! Super excited!!

Im not sure this is ever going to happen.

You're underestimating Sarednab greatly... He's been working on the gun and bullets from Roger Rabbit. I believe he'll start on the ez sleep after he'll finish that one.

exactly! and look how amazing the roger rabbit gun and bullets came out. you see i dont have a problem waiting, I'm a R2 builder I'm use to waiting years for parts. If the product comes out as amazing as his gun and bullets (which it will) it will be worth the wait!!! heck what am i in a rush for... the thing is only going to go in a glass display to never be touched. i can wait

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back