A new Jumanji board on our workbench!

A little pics of the lid ;)

567397d0d05125ca3c3ad0b2fd5984d7.jpg

Would you mind some critical feedback?
It’s looking absolutely beautiful, but the wood around the leaves is a bit higher, with the leaf edges being mostly carved into the lid, a lot of them being flush with the rest of the lid itself.

Looking amazing though - I can’t wait to see how it turns out! :)

Would you mind some critical feedback?
It’s looking absolutely beautiful, but the wood around the leaves is a bit higher, with the leaf edges being mostly carved into the lid, a lot of them being flush with the rest of the lid itself.

Looking amazing though - I can’t wait to see how it turns out! :)

Yes! Fantastic lid, but I do agree about how far the leaves stick out.

Hi guys! Thanks to all for advice!
Btw this isn't our final version, I show a wip pics that we'll donfor size reference, now we have to finish the leaf part, don't worry ;)

Just to show you a example of what we could do with our electronic. Just go in junkyard and see my markpoon v2 board for sale with CUSTOM mod for electronic! Do you like it? Magic dice that always give you number 6, video that start with token in selected position ;)

https://youtu.be/anO5cZqBFyU

Last edited:
You know you have set expectations high now, right? ;)

And how the h*ll do you manage these [strike]magnetic[/strike] magic dice to always land on 2 and 4? :p Would be really impressive if they sometimes also land on 5 and 1 or 3 and 3. Take that challange! ;)

I never knew how cool the game really was until this topic. I look forward to seeing it fully done and just what kind of cool things you'll implement. It'll be more than a box, no doubt; that it wouldn't still be cool even it was.

I think Sarednab was very busy with some DumDum's and Whiskey Bottles ;). Hope to see some progress here soon...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back