A MUST SEE PREDATOR TOO! lol (REPOST)

It's been posted here before..but still enjoyable none the less though. There's hardly anything pred related that the Lair hasn't already seen...lol!
~Estelle

It's been posted here before..but still enjoyable none the less though. There's hardly anything pred related that the Lair hasn't already seen...lol!
~Estelle

LOL, thanks Estelle. Wasn't sure if the "Lair" saw it or not. I'll rename it.

"My name is Tristen" LOL

At this point I don't think a few reposts especially of this quality won't hurt. The forums have so many posts now I'm never going to see the original post from a year or two ago. Reposts of kids saying dumb stuff is what is annoying.

At this point I don't think a few reposts especially of this quality won't hurt. The forums have so many posts now I'm never going to see the original post from a year or two ago. Reposts of kids saying dumb stuff is what is annoying.

Problem is this was only posted 3 weeks ago, maybe less. It's still hilarious.

Yeah, this site is huge with old videos and pics. Every time I'm on, I usually find something that's really old but brand new to me. I love this website!!!!

I burst laughing at the end, after all that blah blah blah finally he was willing to take the shot and the xeno beat him to it, hahaha! Oh! poor predator daddy. It's a "why me??" moment.

I just noticed a continuity error, though: You see the three dots on the guy's forehead twice, once from the father and once from the son, but neither of them are wearing their biohelmets. If there's no biohelmet, how are they aiming their plasma cannons at the guy?

LOL, all I can say is "cartoon magic" Elkman. That video still cracks me up every time I watch it. Predator son has straight hair too. I guess he has to earn his dreads. LOL

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back