A Monumental Propping Moment for Me

LOL - admittedly I do love Trek II and III.

I did enjoy IV and First Contact. There was a time I did watch Next Gen but that was it. I loved the concept but by the time DS9 and Voyager were around, it was too far out for me. I gave Enterprise a fighting chance but it got old fast for me.

BUUUUT, my love for this uniform never changed :)

I KNEW it! "He doth protest too much..." :angel

Each Trek series has it's own flavor... I'm with you as far as liking STNG - though it was more like a very strong addiction in the day. *L* My first conventions and internet forums were Trek related... I still remember getting to see Brent Spiner on stage in NYC over a decade ago.

I sometimes can get into reruns of Voyager, when my kids watch it, and DS9 was 'okay'... but I can't sit through an entire episode of Enterprise without wondering if the dishes need done. :unsure And I HATE doing dishes.

Jose,

What more can I say that hasn't been said already. That looks SUPERB and it's such a bonus because if fits! It must have been fate.
Can't wait to see how you're going to display it (or are you just going to keep it on) ? :lol

AWESOME!

Chris

lol - Trust me Chris, if I Could sleep in it...I would. Its going to be displayed on one of my headless/armless numbers. I will post a pic ...I have a screen used 300 soldier to put up now.

Mark is just trying play that reasoning for when he walks a few blocks down to steal it :)

OR...when I first posted I originally forgot to mention it was screen used.

Thanks everyone. I look at this thing every morning and wish for only one more thing......wanting to own another one !

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back