A little preview for what I'm working on...

bigtrekster1981

Here's a preview of one model I'm working on.
icon_smile.gif

DSCN9408.jpg

For those of you who don't know what it is....it's an updated Ambassor Class model (Star Trek). I realize I got the undersling shuttle bay to far forward. I didn't notice it until it was too late and I don't want to have to pry it apart and move it back a few inches. I'm happy with the way how it is. I'd have her air brushed by now but I gotta wait til next week to get an airbrush propellant can adapter for my air brush set..
ohwell.gif
But anyways comments are welcomed.
icon_smile.gif

Trent

P.S. She will be named the U.S.S. Excalibur.

I always like seeing your projects. You always do a fantastic job. If the work you do on it will be anywhere close to what you did on the Star Destroyer it will be a great job!!

Can't wait to see it finished! Keep us posted on your progress!

Kenny

Uhhh AnythingSciFi you must be thinking of another person...I never did and never have done a Star Destroyer model.
ohwell.gif

icon_lol.gif
Thanks Galactifan. Actually the Enterprise-C was an older version of the Ambassador Class ship....I'm also in the process of building the Enterprise-C too. Once I get done with both models I'll post comparison pics to show you the differences from the original Ambassador Class to the Updated/Refit Ambassador Class.

Trent

Edit: For the one I'm working on it's this one...

USS Excalibur (NCC-26517)
Named for the mythical sword Excalibur, the starship Excalibur was undergoing a major refit and repair at Starbase 234 circa stardate 44995.3 in 2367. The Excalibur was brielfy commanded by Commander William Riker during the Romulan tachyon blockade circa stardate 45020.4 in 2368 during the Klingon Civil War. This ship might have fought at the Battle of Sector 001 in 2373. Fate uncertain.

I made a mistake. It was Bigvade that made it. My bad!!

Kenny

Everybody screws up once or twice, but I think that I am on my 13th or 14th hundreth time! Oh well!
icon_smile.gif

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back