A Couple of pissed of Fluffy's from CREEPSHOW

ASantagato

Hey all,

Did a re-paint, re-hair and glass eye addition to my buddy Chad's 'Crate Beast' from Death Studios. Had to strip the whole thing innitially, of course. First are some pics of the beast before the re-do. Chad still wanted the blood, so that was added last but not least. I'm very happy with how he turned out.
While finishing Chad's, I decided to finally finish up my own Fluffy, which has taken ages. When he was done, I paired them up for a few shots as a duo. I'm now seriously considering grabbing a 'Crate Beast' from Jeff, and re-doing it for myself to sit next to my 'closed mouth' version.
Enjoy the pics!!
-Andrew

fluffy2011.jpg

fluffy2012.jpg

fluffy2013.jpg

fluffy2014.jpg

fluffy2015.jpg

fluffy2016.jpg

fluffy2017.jpg

fluffy2018.jpg

fluffy2019.jpg

fluffy2032.jpg

fluffy2033.jpg

fluffy2034.jpg

fluffy2035.jpg

fluffy2036.jpg

fluffy2037.jpg

fluffy2040.jpg

fluffy2042.jpg

So where did you get this one? I know several molds were made off a pull from the original mold back in 2003 at the Savini school when I was teaching there.

Good work BTW.

Very cool. I've always liked the Crate monster. I found out a few years ago that one of my college professors was in that suit at one point.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back