9th Doctor and Rose.

MattMunson

Master Member
This past weekend was Gallifrey One, which is apparently the biggest Doctor who con in the US. Laamberry and I had BUCKETS of fun, and got to meet some really fantastic people. TONS more pics on my facebook profile, so find me if we're not friends already.

dark.jpg

profile.jpg

I didn't get around to getting the right pants, but nobody seemed to care :lol

Jacket is Wested. Boots are accurate. Joompah is just an ots v-neck from target. Sonic is Character Options.

The unweathered jacket, combined with my hair, make me a really good "recently regenerated 10", though that does not fit chronologically with Laamberry's Rose, which is tied to a couple specific Eccleston episodes. Again, nobody seemed to care :)

Overall, a VERY comfortable and wearable costume.

Awesome. Totally awesome.

You know, from the side you actually look a bit like David Tenant...just as a future note...

Dont have facebook, so I will just have to go by what you have posted here, and "EXCELLENT" and I only wish I did looked more like any of the 11 doctors.

More like a drinken ood, I think. :lol :cry

Last edited:
Awesome. Totally awesome.

You know, from the side you actually look a bit like David Tenant...just as a future note...

Thank you, and thank you! When I get my hair all roostered up, I get even closer. And funny you should mention it, as I'm ACTUALLY cosplaying 10th doctor who recently regenerated. This is how I justify the non-weathered jacket, which I actually prefer over the more screen accurate beaten-all-to-heck Eccleston one. When my hair is buzzed, I make a decent Eccleston. But my coloring and height make me a much better Tennant.

Kelldar, super nice of you to say, and that really means a lot coming from you, whom I respect immensely. thank you so much! :)

I was JUST thinking about this the other day. Poor Chris Eccleston - I never saw anyone wanting to be the 9th doctor until you posted this!!! Looks GREAT!!

Being blond - the only doctors I can portray accurately dressed like insane clowns in the 80's. So I've decided that the only doctor I can do is the 9th, because with my hair cut close, it almost looks brown....

Although, like many I love Tennant's style........

There were more 9's this year than I've ever seen.

Matt, yours and Laam's costumes were great, and after looking at that side pic I've got to agree you do look a bit like Tennant from the side.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back