90% personnal creation SCI-FI armor

That's really coming along!

I never know if this expression mean the build is bad and take too much time to be done or if it's something good ><

this is pretty damn cool!

Thank you. The probleme is i'm alone :( Like a legend on a death earth ! xD

My design was more for set and throw, but you're new design isn't too bad! I'm glad my work could be inspirational :)

-Seth

You give me the litle boost that i was waiting for :)

Lot of pic soon i think

"That's really coming along" Means the suit is progressing well :)
I agree. As a custom design its taking a really nice shape. The only thing that doesn't look right for me is the size of the under suit hexagons. I think they should be slightly smaller or add some other shapes in there to break it up. Keep up the good work :)

"That's really coming along" Means the suit is progressing well :)
I agree. As a custom design its taking a really nice shape. The only thing that doesn't look right for me is the size of the under suit hexagons. I think they should be slightly smaller or add some other shapes in there to break it up. Keep up the good work :)

Yeah indeed i was thinking about thtat. Maybe glue litle hexagonal shapes on them.

I'm blown away by this! Original and very, very creative! Outstanding and inspiring! Great job!

Thx a lot.

It's always fun when people like what I do. especially if I can give idea and motivate people through my work

Today i've paint all the pieces with transparent PLASTI DIP to protect them.

So amor is 99% done :)

Hey all after week of absence i'm coming back with a new weapon under construction :

DSC_1180_zps8b2918b1.jpg

DSC_1181_zps3f25c708.jpg

DSC_1182_zps8f6af2ea.jpg

DSC_1184_zps1e38bbb0.jpg

DSC_1186_zps7ef110dc.jpg

DSC_1187_zps363721c1.jpg

i will try to add a lot of detail with plastazote foam. I don't know yet if Hot glue will work on MDF wood i think it can work !

Good god man, are you planning on trying to get a job making movie props? I'm gobsmacked that you were able to pull the ideas from your head an realize them in the real world.

Glad you are making your own weapon, the nerf gun was only demeaning your costume ;)

good job so far, and if all else you could try tacky glue or wood glue to see if that would work.

-Seth

Good god man, are you planning on trying to get a job making movie props? I'm gobsmacked that you were able to pull the ideas from your head an realize them in the real world.

Thank you very much Bro. The fact is even if i think my build is cool, i've not the skill to work on cinema stuff. But that is my secret dream ^^, if i could restart my life i think i will choose this way because you make the point : what is wonderfull is to get the idea, make some draw and realize them in the real world

Glad you are making your own weapon, the nerf gun was only demeaning your costume ;)

good job so far, and if all else you could try tacky glue or wood glue to see if that would work.

-Seth

^^ yeah the nerf gun is very cool and everybody could make amazing weapons. But the nerf gun is not the gun i saw in my mind during i was sleeping xD. so i make a new one :)

Nice one, I like it!

Short but efficient ^^. Thx bro !!

This is really cool! I definitly wanna do some original armour at some point! its great to see something as nice as yours!

This is really cool! I definitly wanna do some original armour at some point! its great to see something as nice as yours!

what's better than read this at the wake up ?? thx a lot ^^

The big advantage is your armor will be unique !!! and this has no price !!!

I've always admired those that can make replica costumes down to the last detail, but my heart belongs to new/unique creations, and this one has made mine skip a beat :love

I've only dipped into using foam so far, but it looks like I'm going to have to give it a proper go after seeing this ;)

Totaly subbed :thumbsup

Exactly! I wanna do a 1940's styled mech suit. Gonna base it off my favourite plane the B-29!

;) you may look to JETFIRE into Tranformers 2 movie ^^

I've always admired those that can make replica costumes down to the last detail, but my heart belongs to new/unique creations, and this one has made mine skip a beat :love

I've only dipped into using foam so far, but it looks like I'm going to have to give it a proper go after seeing this ;)

Totaly subbed :thumbsup

If i've anderstood good. See my build give you the motivation to make a foam build ?

Sorry but my english is very very poor, and i try to make a lot of post/coments to speak english better xD.

Jetfire Transformers :

Transformers%20Movie%20II%20ROTF%20-%20Leader%20Class%20-%20Jet%20Fire%20(Takara%20Ver.).jpg

Oh and litle up. i've find an old abandonned factory so maybe new pic with totaly finish armor (without the new weapon) soon

:)

You got it right, you have indeed inspired me :)

I've spent long hours trying to decide on what to do, but I think I'll make something new, like you have :thumbsup

Hey, if you need an idea, just ask, I've got a billion and one ideas for original costumes, just no money for them :( (sorry for hijacking :p )

-Seth

;) you may look to JETFIRE into Tranformers 2 movie ^^

If i've anderstood good. See my build give you the motivation to make a foam build ?

Sorry but my english is very very poor, and i try to make a lot of post/coments to speak english better xD.

Jetfire Transformers :

Transformers%20Movie%20II%20ROTF%20-%20Leader%20Class%20-%20Jet%20Fire%20(Takara%20Ver.).jpg

He's a bit too modern, I'm thinking more liberty prime with propellor pack, turret shoulders and nukapults on the arms! oh also The classic perspexs Glass dome in the helmet!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back