9" NECA Predator?

RobMetalCheese

Someone on The Hive told me that there is 9" NECA Wolf Predator about, is this true? Assuming it is, I'm guessing this is him:

FIGopen.jpg

3594082x.jpg

If it's true but it's not the right guy, can somebody point him out to me?

FIGopen.jpg

3594082x.jpg

Thanks for the fast reply. Are the pictures I posted the ones of him (9" version) or the more popular 7"? I'm pretty sure there's at least 2 different sculpts for the NECA Wolf.

Thanks for the fast reply. Are the pictures I posted the ones of him (9" version) or the more popular 7"? I'm pretty sure there's at least 2 different sculpts for the NECA Wolf.

There is only one size and that's this one you have pictured.

It's roughly 9" tall. Some will say 8"-8 1/2", but it's relative.
It's all the same figure. It's the same scale as the NECA Alien figures.

There are several different head sculpts for this particular Predator.

There are four separate versions of this figure from neca. Masked, Unmasked, Stealth, and a bloody version. I have all but the stealth. Each come with slightly different accessories. You should be able to find one on ebay for around 20 shipped. Hope that helps.

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='187824' date='Feb 20 2010, 02:38 AM']There are four separate versions of this figure from neca. Masked, Unmasked, Stealth, and a bloody version. I have all but the stealth. Each come with slightly different accessories. You should be able to find one on ebay for around 20 shipped. Hope that helps.[/quote]
there's actually an open and closed mouth maskless and an open mouthed battle damaged and a masked battle damaged, and a comic con exclusive half-stealth!, which i paid 65 bucks for when it first came out (like an idiot) but now you can get em just about anywhere for 15-20 bucks. but ya lotsa wolf's!

and ya the size thing gets confusing cause it depends on whether they are talking about the scale of the figure, which is 7", but since predators and aliens are taller than regular humans the figure is actually 8" to 9" so that's where the two sizes came from.

There's really only one scale for the standard neca figure. So you can expect any figure of a normal human height to be seven inches tall. Since the figures are exactly to scale Wolf's not going to be seven inches tall even though he's considered a seven inch figure. Hope that takes some of the confusion out of it.

tvsp.jpg

tvsp.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back