8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

poopfacekilla

Hi all,

I just joined so please pardon me if I post this in the wrong place or break any other codes of conduct.

My wife and I both enjoy the British television show, "8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown". On that show, there is a teapot with a clock inset in it. I'm interested in recreating the teapot or finding someone else on here that is a fan of the show and has started working on it. Anyone interested or has some insight, please feel free to reach out to me.

Attachments

• 220px-Teapot_(levelled).jpg
    220px-Teapot_(levelled).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 163
fan of the show too, much more fun than the base countdown show...

Isnt the teapot a collectable from the main show?
Yes, I believe it is. I've only watching the traditional show a few times, but I believe it is a hold over from that. I've looked on the stations website to see if they offered it in their shop, but it doesn't seem to be offered anywhere.

Huge panel show fan here as well. The teapot is the prize from the "real" countdown and not available any other way. Seems to be completely custom so you can't just buy a similar pot and paint it. Not sure what your options really are other than sculpting from scratch.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back